Check IN / OUT Time are subject to HOTEL policy (Every hotel has a different Check IN / OUT Time)
Cancellation and Refund policy
A CANCELLATION & REFUND BOTH ARE SUBJECT TO THE HOTELS & AIRLINE DISTRIBUTOR(EVERY HOTEL & FLIGHT COMPANY HAS DIFFERENT CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICIES). WE ARE A MEDIATOR FOR A FLIGHT AND HOTEL BOOKINGS . IN OUR BOOKING PROCESS REFUNDABLE & NON-REFUNDABLE IS MENTIONED (FOR FLIGHTS & HOTELS). OUR TEAM WILL BE THERE FOR ALL HELP & INFORMATION IN REGARDING OF CANCELLATION & REFUND.
- A request for cancellation of a booking made on the Website, the App or through third party websites or through any travel agent can be lodged by calling in to the My Booking Guru toll free Number at website and mentioning the specific booking number or by sending an email referencing the specific booking number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any cancellation request made within 24 hours prior to check-in time (12 noon), will attract charges equivalent to 1 night’s stay (including taxes) which will be deducted as Standard Cancellation fee.
- In case of any late cancellations (during the stay) or a guest no-show (guest not arriving), my booking guru/Stay Partner reserves the right to charge an equivalent of one night’s stay charges including taxes.
- Pursuant to cancellation of the booking, the partial or full refund of any payment which has been made will be processed within 10-15 days.
- Any request for refund of a corporate booking processed vide email by an account Manager of my booking guru should be made by contacting that specific account manager directly by email.
- If a booking has been made through a third party website or mobile application or any other travel agent, the user should directly contact such third party website or mobile application or travel agent in case of any queries related to cancellation or refund of payment towards such booking.
- My Booking Guru is not liable for any direct or indirect damages caused to the user as a result of a booking by a customer from a third party website or mobile application or other travel agent.
Occupancy Policy –
A maximum of 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 kids (up to 6 years of age) can stay in a room.This might differ for Accommodations with greater occupancy potential.
Child policy –
Maximum of 2 kids up to 6 years old are allowed free of cost. Breakfast will be provided. But no extra bed will be provided.Extra adult occupying the same room as 2 other adults will be charged as per – (inclusive of taxes, Bed and breakfast) depending on the Stay Partner.
Pet policy –
No pets are allowed inside the premises/property where the Accommodations is situated.
Early check out –
No discount will be allowed in case a guest checks-out earlier than the scheduled check-out time. Once checked-in, full day’s tariff will be applicable. No refund will be made against balance night/s in case a guest decides to check out before the departure date.
Hotel Stay/Entry restrictions –
According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel of the Stay Partner. The identification proofs accepted are Driver’s License, Voters Card, Passport or such other document as may be prescribed. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note – PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
As per government regulation any non-resident guests accompanying a resident guest to his/ her room must furnish their government approved photo ID proof.
Non-resident guest are not allowed to stay beyond 10 pm in a resident guest’s room else he/ she must get registered as an extra occupant in the room.
Guests agree and undertake to use their room responsibly. Therefore, any conduct contrary to accepted standards of behavior and public order will result in the Stay Partner asking the guests to leave the Accommodation with no compensation and/or refund if a payment has already been made.
If no payment has been made, the guest will have to pay the price of nights already stayed before leaving the Accommodation.
Missing reservation –
In case of valid missing reservation, the Stay Partner will provide an alternate accommodation of same category at no extra cost to the guest including transportation between the Accommodations.
Cancellations or changes can be made up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date. Any cancellations or changes made after that time (including no-shows) are subject to a property fee equal to 100% of the total amount paid for the reservation.
We don’t charge any cancellation fees, but your hotel or holiday rental might. You can get the information on your property’s policies in your booking details.
Your refund amount and how long it takes to hit your account depends on your booking type and how you paid. For more info check out Refunds on hotel and holiday rental bookings.
Some hotels require you to cancel at least 24-48 hours before check-in.
CANCELLATION AND EARLY CHECKOUT POLICY
- In case your plans change, ensure to inform in writing the cancellation, in plan to the Hotel Reservation for a refund of your deposit.
- The modification/cancellation request for bookings made online will be processed automatically through the Internet Booking Engine. Any refund due shall be done through the system in accordance with the applicable modification/cancellation rules. In case of rebooking, a rate difference may be payable for the change as per the rate applicable for the rebooked date/ room type and subject to availability.
- Any additional charges or rate difference for the modified reservation can be paid through the same payment mode/card as used for original reservation.
- Please note that if an online booking is modified or cancelled with the hotel’s reservations Office/ Hotel’s sales office, it cannot be further modified or cancelled online.
- The refund of the reservation done by the Travel Agent will be processed by the issuing Travel Agent only and no refund admissible online.
- In the event of cancellation of non-cancellable booking (s), the client shall not be refunded the amount paid towards making the reservation(s).
Certain room rates & types have restrictions and without benefits. In case you do not wish to opt for restricted rates & types.
- In case of early checkout, you are liable to pay for the entire confirmed reservation. If not sure of the policy, contact the hotel for clarification.
On cancellation of refundable booking the refund processing will take time between two(2)-to four(4) weeks to show refund back on your credit/Debit card statement. Reasons for the specified processing time are based on billing cycle of your credit card company and processing time of the banks. The refund depends on numerous factors such as the hotel’s cancellation policy, time of cancellation and processing fees etc. For more details refer to the cancellation policy mentioned above.
cancellation of booking (IF THE BOOKING IS REFUNDABLE), the refund of the booking amount will be initiated. The booking amount after deduction of cancellation charges and taxes, as applicable, will be credited into the bank account of the Customer using the same payment mode (i.e. debit card/ credit card/ net-banking) by which the booking was made by the Customer. The refund process may take 10-15 business days.
A CANCELLATION & REFUND BOTH ARE SUBJECT TO HOTELS & AIRLINE DISTRIBUTOR(EVERY HOTEL & FLIGH COMPANY HAS DIFFRENT CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY)
WE ARE A MEDIATOR FOR A FLIGHT AND HOTEL BOOKINGS . IN OUR BOOKING PROCESS REFUNDABLE & NON-REFUNDABLE IS MENTIONED (FOR FLIGHTS & HOTELS). OUR TEAM WILL BE THERE FOR ALL HELP & INFORMATION IN REGARDING OF CANCELLATION & REFUND.
Cancellation By submitting the cancellation form, you authorize MY BOOKING GURU to cancel your airline reservation and agree to the cancellation policy that applies to your specific Flight Ticket. You understand that cancelling your reservation does not guarantee a credit or refund will be issued.
• While most airlines are allowing flexible changes and some may offer refunds, their policy may not apply to your specific flight. We always follow the policies of our travel partners. Please check your airline’s cancellation policies for your flight.
• Once you have cancelled your Flight Ticket, our Customer Care team will apply the airline’s policy to your cancellation request and provide further details in the confirmation email we send you.
• Please note, some airlines may charge a cancellation fee, which will be deducted from your refund or airline credit.
• By submitting the cancellation, you accept the resolution we are able to obtain for you.
• We appreciate your understanding.
PAYMENT POLICY: THE PAYMENT OR THE TRANSACTION (CREDIT/DEBIT/NETBANKING/UPI/WALLET) WHICH IS MADE FROM WWW.MYBOOKINGGURU.COM (FLIGHT BOOKING OR HOTEL BOOKING) THE TRANSACTION FEE (GATEWAY CHARGE CONVENIENCE FEE) WILL BE BEAR BY THE CUSTOMER